It’s getting close to that time of year again. That’s right, it’s time to make our New Year’s resolutions. We have every good intention of keeping them, and every so often, we do. In order to make that even more likely, we’re going to try and make promises we know we can keep. Here we go:
- We will make very effort to write on a regular basis. (Vague enough to be attainable, yet still binding.)
- We will try and meet on a regular basis. (How regular is yet to be determined.)
- We will continue to reach out to our fellow authors. (We cannot exist in a vacuum, even if we want to.)
- We will keep our doors open. (As introverts, it is easy to hide out in our Hobbit holes and avoid humanity.)
- And finally, we will be kind to one another.